[Ubuntu Chicago] Sweet release partay

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:27:46 BST 2007

Hey All,

On 10/23/07, Eddie Martinez <eddiemartinez at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>
>
> I propose a meeting in late nov. or early dec for these reasons. Maybe
> Nov. 24th or Dec. 1st if we want to meet on Saturday, or the Sunday
> after those two days (25th and the second). Then we can hold off
> another for another meeting until Valentine's Day. ;p
>
> Jim- let me know what your thoughts on setting up a meeting in general
> are. I was thinking of trying to get this next on at Cyberia where the
> chiglug guys have been having PT, but again, you are welcome to
> overrule me.
>
> Team- This next meeting will be inside the Chicago limits, I am hoping
> to do it inside the actual downtown area. If Cyberia doesn't work out
> for whatever reason, we would have to find another spot in the city.
> It would be helpful to create a list of cyber friendly cafes,
> businesses, parks, etc. where we can meet. <snip>

Eddie and I have talked about it, and for the city-based meetings, we're
going to see if we can piggy-back off of Chiglug again, meeting at their
Institute of Design just prior to the Chiglug meetings.

We had to wait to get into the space last time, but a few of the Chiglug
group now work at the Institute of Design, and have keys ... thus easier
access to the space.

. . .  More info to come later.  :)

Jim