[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) Release Party Details for Chicago

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Thu Oct 11 06:42:30 BST 2007

Hey Everyone!

OK, I am going to start here and hope I end some confusion.

The Ubuntu Chicago LoCo team, in conjunction with the College of DuPage LUG,
is holding a combination Gutsy Gibbon release party and install fest on
Sunday, October 21st, 2007 from 10am until 4pm. The location is going to be
at the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn. The room number is SRC (Student
Resource Center) 1544. It is on the first floor towards the south side of the
building. I have added information and directions to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/GutsyReleaseParty. I will work on the
website this weekend and get the information up there as well.

Michael (manchicken), could you please start a thread on the party you are
holding in central Illinois on Saturday the 20th? Also make sure you post it
to the Illinois mailing list as well, and if you could update the Illinois
Team wiki page to show the info. Thanks.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, bitches or gripes, please feel free
to do so. Thanks!

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org