[Ubuntu Chicago] Next Meeting! A call to arms!

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:30:04 BST 2007

Dear ubuntu-chicago:

Our next meeting will be in Elmhurst, IL at Buffalo Wild Wings, at
3:30 pm on Sunday Oct. 15th.

Buffalo Wild Wings
149 N. York Street
Elmhurst, IL 60126

630.832.BWWW (2999)

So far, our agenda is.... nothing. This will be a very informal
meeting. My vision for this meeting is to have some awesome wings,
talk about issues we've had installing and upgrading to gutsy, as well
as celebrate the release. This is also a good time to prepare and plan
for the next release.  I have a few ideas as to what I want to do to
contribute to the ubuntu project for the next release, we can talk
about other members' plans as well.

Richard Johnson, nixternal, will not be with us to officiate the
meeting and talk about world domination, as he usually does. However,
we should still have a good meeting.

Please check the ubuntu-chicago/meetings pages on chi-ubuntu.us.org,
and the details for the meetings will be up there.

See you all on sunday,

Eddie Martinez

--
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>