[Ubuntu Chicago] Gutsy Release Party and Install Fest

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 1 22:47:58 BST 2007

Howdy geeks!

As it stands, I am planning on using the CoDLUG event on October 21st to host
an Ubuntu Gutsy Release Party as well as the typical Install Fest. I just put
in an order for 100 flyers for this event as well as 100 "Powered by"
stickers from System76.com for this event.

The current details for this event are as follows: