[Ubuntu Chicago] problem

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 02:24:56 GMT 2007

the meeting is from 1pm to 3pm at the institute of design. We are
meeting before the chiglug meeting, and those guys are very good at
what they do.

Hardware specs are important, so thanks for getting those for us. I've
made some changes to the white paper on my side, but nothing too big.
I will have copies for everyone on saturday if all goes according to
plan.

-Eddie