[Ubuntu Chicago] problem

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:22:28 GMT 2007

hey patrick. im sorry that today didn't work out. i planned on making
it out today and it didn't work out. I would like to take some time
out of the meeting on next saturday, regroup our efforts and plan for
the next stages of the Linux revolution at Christian Life College.

-Eddie

On 11/25/07, Patrick Green <patlgreen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sitting here at the school and the gentleman who was supposed to open
> the doors for me is not here.  There has been some kind of mix up.  If you
> were internding on coming here today call me at 630-988-2942.  If you come
> and no one is here...let me know how many miles you put on your car and what
> you spent in tolls.  This project is still on, but I think we had a snafu
> today.

This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>