[Ubuntu Chicago] CLC Update 11/15/07

Patrick Green patlgreen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:46:43 GMT 2007

Today two more installs were done on two students...Tim and Aaron.  I
apologize, but I do not have the PC specs, they are both students of mine
and I will supply that information on Monday after I get home from class.

The Ubuntu install on all systems have been Gutsy.

Also I performed a automatix install on another students PC...Matt.  Will
give more information on his system on Monday.

In other news, the Dean will be giving his home pc on Monday to take home
and install Ubuntu.  Not a bad week.

Current stat on students is 15% of the student body.  There were more
students who want installs but I ran out of time.

My goal is to have 25% by Thanksgiving break.  I suspect 20% is more
realistic.