[Ubuntu Chicago] *This was on the Dec. 1st agenda but it can't wait*

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:38:37 GMT 2007

Hi All,

Can we talk about server access and Canonical-NoCanonical hosting a bit
further?  Just stuff like . . .  who has access to submit tickets – what's
the process, and how do we follow-up when something isn't resolved in a
timely manner?  Also, what's the process to actually make a content change
on the server?  Who has access to that – is it just Canonical, or is it
something that Richard has access to right now, and would be willing/able to
give up with Canonical's permission?

If our site is down (I haven't checked for it in a bazillion years), that is
no good, but admin'ing and securing a server is a lot of work, and I'd
rather Canonical do the heavy lifting if they can, and we can still make
things work.

Jim