[Ubuntu Chicago] *This was on the Dec. 1st agenda but it can't wait*

Wally Valters deepsky99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:42:29 GMT 2007

Well, I can help here if need be.  I am a ex developer (mainframe, J2EE,
compiler creation) current security guy.  I am more of a Java /.Net
developer, but I am rather fluent in Ruby and Perl as well.
There are a number of good CMS's out there we can just plug in and start
customizing.  I have played with Drupal a bit, and we could get that
runniing on a shared hosting account pretty quickly. Getting a shared
hosting account is pretty cheap, and I could foot the bill for that as my
contribution to the team.