[Ubuntu Chicago] Documentation/Information to date about the server migration

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 05:29:02 GMT 2007

I think when the work is done, it should be under an open license. For the
moment, I don't think it matters. As a member of the Chicago team Robert,
you should have the necessary rights to post the page to the website. This
does repesent a collective work, since I took all of it from the email
archives.

Note: this is a giant work in progress. ;p