[Ubuntu Chicago] Important Information and Plans!

Patrick Green patlgreen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:04:48 GMT 2007

Yes.  25th of November.  The school is one mile away from the Mount Prospect
train station so if there are any City commuters, I will arrange for
students to pick you up at the train station and escort you to the station
when done.

Since I am the new guy I will defer to Eddie on this project.  But the
really cool part is about this, you are not hitting tech savvy students.
This is a small college that has no IT major.  The only majors you can take
there are pastoral studies (seminary if you will), education, and music.
This is why I feel this is significant and worth documenting.  A school and
student body of a non technical nature adopting Linux?  What does this say
about the state of readiness for Linux?  And in this community effort, what
does that say about the quality and character of the Chicago Ubuntu Loco?