[Ubuntu Chicago] Best virtualization software for Ubuntu?

RJ Marsan rjmarsan at gmail.com
Sat May 26 05:01:33 BST 2007

I'd say shoot for XEN, supposedly its the fastest, but ive yet to get it to
work.  So try it, but i guess not too hard ;-)
VMWare is good and fast, but closed source, VirtualBox is nice, but a little
slower
If your computer supports VT, I say shoot for KVM+Qemu, it doesnt mess with
your kernel and it runs fast