[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu-mac

Brian Green greenbrian at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:53:43 BST 2007

I hate to take advantage of a thread for a classified post, but my gf has a
G3 iBook that would be perfect for Xubuntu (or whatever flavor you wanna
use, I'd suggest Xubuntu or fluxbox or whatever on such a system).
Anyhoo - specs are G3/900mhz 12" iBook w/640mb ram - "Icebook" (Mac codename
I guess).  Perfect shape, the hardware is really beautiful if you haven't
used one before.

http://support.apple.com/specs/ibook/iBook_Early_2003.html
middle column

Get in touch with me off-list if you're interested.

Brian