[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu-mac

Brian Green greenbrian at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:25:20 BST 2007

I know that'd be a channel that I would frequent. I'm still using OSX on my
MacBook Pro because Feisty has some issues on it.  I've been trying to
resolve the problems one by one, but some of them are real buzzkills
(touchpad sensitivity, the right-click solutions on the web aren't working
in my install, system running hot, etc).

Anyways, just thought I'd throw my +1 out here, and to see if there is an
avenue to get it created officially.

Brian Green