[Ubuntu Chicago] Feisty CDs

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue May 1 03:09:24 BST 2007

Hey team!

I have received our shipment of Feisty CDs today. There are 300 total, which
kind of sucks, but we will have to make due for the time being. Here is a
breakdown of the CDs.

 * 200 Ubuntu x86
 * 25 Ubuntu 64bit
 * 30 Kubuntu x86
 * 15 Kubuntu 64bit
 * 30 Edubuntu x86

Seeing as there aren't that many, I would recommend everyone placing custom
orders via ShipIt in order to get your own bundle. These are going to be
general just for the team to hand out locally. I will put in a custom order
soon once the BarCamp setup is set in stone, which will be soon hopefully. If
there are any FOSS events happening within the next month or so, please let
me know ASAP so I can try and get a custom order just for the event. Thanks.

So now for the goods.

I will have the CDs on hand on May 20th from 10am to 4pm at the College of
DuPage Linux Users' Group meeting/Linux Fest. So if you want some, I suggest
you make it out. If possible, if everyone would agree, we could do a meeting
during this event as everything will be there, including bagels :)  The
College of DuPage is located at 425 Fawell Blvd. in Glen Ellyn (60137). The
meeting room is SRC 1544. Here are a couple of maps to help you with
locations.

 * http://www.cod.edu/Visitors/ge_camp.htm
 * See attachment for SRC floorplan. SRC 1544 in red.

Thanks everyone!

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com