[Ubuntu Chicago] BUGS!

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 21 17:46:43 GMT 2007

I have neglected getting you all involved because I have been up to my
eyeballs in work. However, for those that are interested, in #ubuntu-bugs on
this Friday (all timezones) we will be cleaning up bugs for Feisty. I will
be helping and teaching people to triage bugs and hopefully we can focus on
the pyramid of apport bugs we have. Therefore, all teaching will go on in
#ubuntu-chicago on irc.freenode.net (4 PM - 9 PM Chicago time or 21 -2 UTC).
Please come join us for a general introduction to bug work,
launchpad.netand what not. If you have a Feisty system, that would be
great since that
will our focus, but you can triage on any kind of system. Ask me for more
details if you wish. Also, I am Admiral_Chicago on IRC.

Freddy Martinez
Kubuntu. Linux for human beings.