[Ubuntu Chicago] calender?

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 11 21:36:32 GMT 2007

OK, I went with Chad's idea and setup the event calendar on
http://chi.ubuntu-us.org. It was already there, I just brought it to the
front page. So if you want to, you can go ahead and add an event to the
calendar. To do so, log into the site. You want to create content, event. Set
up the correct start and close date and time, preview it to make sure you
like it, then submit it. Dates with events will show up with a bold date in
the Calendar in the right sidebar.

Chad, do you know if we can set up the calendar to automatically mail the list
when someone commits a date? That might be a cool feature instead of
constantly watching the site for dates.

If you cannot commit a date to the list, let me know. There are member groups
that you need to be added to in order to commit a date, and I am not going
through the entire list setting everyone up right now, so if you need/want to
commit a date and can't, let me know.

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com