[Ubuntu Chicago] CoDLUG Linux Fest

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 10 15:41:25 GMT 2007

Howdy Linux Geeks!

It is that time of the month, well 1 week away, for our monthly gathering.

Who:  	College of DuPage Linux Users' Group (open to everyone)

What:  	Linux Fest (we call it this, but everyone shows up and talks, hacks,
	breathes and bleeds Linux and free software)

When:	Sunday, March 18th, 2007

Where:	College of DuPage (Room SRC 1544)
	425 Fawell Blvd.
	Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
	Map page ->  http://www.cod.edu/Maps_Loc.htm
	Local map -> http://www.cod.edu/Maps/Map_Loc.htm
	Floor map->   http://www.cod.edu/Maps/SRC_12.gif

Why:	Why not? Do you have anything better to do than Linux? I didn't think so.
	The group likes to meet up monthly for the time being, and if we see an
	increase in interest, then we may do bi-monthly meetings. So come out,
	talk Linux, free software, hacking, advocating, listen and learn, get
	support, whatever :)

How:	Easy, get in your car on Sunday morning, drive to Glen Ellyn using the
	maps above, park, turn off your car, and walk into the SRC building. If you
	see the glass room (art gallery), we are right across the hall. Come in, sit
	down, stand up, whatever. NOTE: wear your seatbelt and do the speed
	limit! Environmental nuts - take the train, walk, or ride a bike if you don't
	want to put the fumes in the atmosphere :)

So, if any of you Ubuntu nuts want to come out, maybe we can put together a
LoCo BoF or micro-meeting to discuss some advocational issues in the
Chicagoland area. Any questions?

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com