[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Chicago

Antonio Sosa asosa at ansotech.com
Sat Mar 3 03:35:31 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Wanted to just drop a line and say I just signed up with the local
Chicago chapter. Looking forward to working together.

Please feel free to use me as a resource. I have a programming
background and have personally installed Ubuntu and other flavors of
Linux and FreeBSD for many clients over the years and as such I have
tailored different builds to the clients needs. Over the last 4 months,
I have been working on a couple builds that I offer clients and dubbed
them LAVA Linux. They are all based on UBUNTU code. Looking forward to
the next meeting and meeting everyone.

Thank you,

 <http://www.ansotech.com/images/ansotechlogo.gif>

Antonio Sosa