[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu-us-chicago Digest, Vol 9, Issue 4

Brian Green greenbrian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:34:40 GMT 2007

http://amd.streamload.com/
http://www.getgspace.com/

For your online storage woes.
I'm sure you realize the necessity of having your data backed up.  Your hard
drive could bust any day now and you'd be SOL. I say invest in an external
hard drive as well as backing up your most critical info to an online
location.

I need to get a skateboard and get back into skating after a 15 year hiatus.
Getting old sucks.

Brian Green