[Ubuntu Chicago] Possible Temp Meeting

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 3 03:07:43 GMT 2007

Hey everyone!

I was thinking we could possibly hold a BoF (Birds of a Feather - breakout
group meeting) at the upcoming CoDLUG event. I know Freddy and some others
will not be available, but I am always at these events, I guess since I am
the Vice-Prez I have to :) Any and everyone is welcome to show up. You can
even give a talk if you would like to on anything free, Linux, or Ubuntu :)

WHO?
 * Anyone wanting to talk about Ubuntu (Marketing/Advocating, support or
anything else you can think of)

WHAT?
 * Ubuntu, that's what!

WHEN?
 * Sunday, March 18th, 2007 from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm.

WHERE?
 * College of DuPage
    425 Fawell Blvd.
    Glen Ellyn, IL 60137