[Ubuntu Chicago] Speakers at the Meeting

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 04:04:48 BST 2007

Hi All,

I spoke with Freddie earlier today, and he said that he and Eddie would be
taking the Metra train arriving in Glen Ellyn (not the Lisle train station)
at 11:25AM.  I will be on that train, too.

To keep things simple, we'll accept a lift from whoever responds first to
this email.  :-)  Thanks so much, everyone.

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com