[Ubuntu Chicago] e-ntroduction

Patrick Green patlgreen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 04:47:09 GMT 2007

Wiki Pages are up.

If you go to the projects page you will see one for marketing and one for
the short film.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Projects

The marketing one is a basic marketing outline in which we can fill in the
blanks.  The film project is a little about how the flow of a creation of a
such a project works and we can add or remove or volunteer for certain
things within.

Cheers

Patrick