[Ubuntu Chicago] e-ntroduction

Patrick Green patlgreen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 16:07:40 GMT 2007

All-righty then.  We have a few people who have expressed interest and
expertise in many areas of this project.  We also still have a lot of other
ideas on the table for marketing Ubuntu Chicago and in a few scant hours the
Bears are gonna spank the Colts making it as tough to drive in Indiana as it
is in Wisconsin when you have Illinois plates.  So.  I woudl like to know
two things.
1.  Who wants to help with the film thingy.  I think it is important for
Craig to hear the thoughts, perspectives, fears, and concerns of the Ubuntu
community.

2.  In marketing in general, who is in on that and when should we
meet...preferably after this cold snap.