[Ubuntu Chicago] [ChicagoLinux] VirtualBox errors

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:47:46 GMT 2007

Eddie, are you running gutsy?  All I had to do was add the virtualbox repo
(which is listed on their site), make sure the apt-repo's key was imported
into my system, and then sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install . . .

That doesn't work for you?

If you're running Hardy, they likely don't have a virtualbox repo (or build)
set up yet because I'm sure that some portions of the VM are dependent on
having a certain kernel version.

Jim