[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: [Training Support] Ubuntu Desktop Course - Final Input Please

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:35:39 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I thought that something like this might be helpful for the Christian Life
College project - basically, they are putting the finishing touches on a set
of classroom-type training documents for Ubuntu.

I haven't been following the training development too closely, so I don't
know much about the content, but it would be worth checking out once things
get finalized.

Jim