[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu chicago follow up and notes

Bill kukowski bkukowski at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:29:06 GMT 2007

The server is a dual p3 1.? ghz compaq ml370 (G3)  Pic
http://www.darlenecevans.com/images_products/5105_small.jpgit's a 4u rack
mountable unit with redundant power supplies, dual nics, 3GB ecc ram, and a
scsi controller (I believe I have a spare controller for it as well) It also
has 2 hot swappable scsi drives.  The drives are fairly small but are
replaceable.  They're basically the same as these
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details-print.asp?EdpNo=1183074&Sku=H24-286716-B22
anyone who has Ultra-320? (I need to double check this) scsi drives laying
around is welcome to donate them to this :)
The P4 system is really just the offer of all the parts required to build a
p4 computer. I just don't have an extra case laying around.
I also have an assortment of cpu's, ram, video cards, optical drives, etc.

I will be home on the 12th but may be busy initially.  I'll post to the ml
when I'm ready for the pickup.

my address is 345 Lake Shore Drive North in Barrington, IL 60010.  It shows
up on google maps.  Also, my cell# is 847.744.0519
Everything will of course be free!  Feel free to ask questions.  Hope to see
you for the pickup soon and on the 5th!

Bill