[Ubuntu Chicago] ubuntu wireless

jason jenkins jenkins27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:48:17 BST 2007

I am not sure I understand what that means.

on a side note I decided to go ahead with the automatic script and that
seemed to work (it did installing stuff for a while then cam back to the
prompt).  But I don't have any wireless, under connections it just has wired
and modem where there used to be a wireless as well.  i assume this is
because I no longer have network manager.  So I tried installing the wicd
program and that didn't really work either because it still says there is no
wireless found.  So it looks like I screwed stuff up pretty well.