[Ubuntu Chicago] Gutsy-sprint this Friday

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:20:04 BST 2007

Hi All,

At Saturday's meeting we discussed hosting an Ubuntu Gutsy sprint, and
decided to hold it alongside the Chicago LUG's "Programming Tonight" event
which is held on Friday evenings.

The event will be held this Friday, August 17th, starting at 7:00pm at
Cyberia Coffee House [1].  Cyberia is located at 701 N. Wells Street, which
is just north of the loop in downtown Chicago.  The location is within easy
walking distance of the Chicago stop on the brown/purple lines, and metered
parking is free after 9:00pm.  Pay lots are available, too.

7:00pm may not be the best timing for many of you suburbanites, so please
feel free to show up at a later time - the coffee house is open until
midnight, and people will most likely be around until 11:00 or so.  If this
session is productive we will likely have an additional sprint after this
one.  Date, time, and location are TBD, and suggestions are welcome.

Questions, comments?  Please post them here.  I hope to hack with you all on
Friday.

Jim

[1] http://www.cyberiacoffee.com/