[Ubuntu Chicago] mac switch

Eric O'Neal fyedernoggersnodden at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:33:11 BST 2007

Heh; but you have to admit they're sexy, and have a system of
simplicity-oriented propaganda that makes geek and noob alike drool over
their website.
How else do you think they convinced me to buy one?  Money talks... but eye
candy rules the world.

SigmaX

--
My home page:  http://www.SigmaX.org

"ttocs laeno cire oshkosh b'gosh fyedernoggersnodden nicht stein bon
probiscus"

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in
school"
              -- Albert Einstein