Ubuntu-Chicago Meeting Planner

Jason Czajkowski jason.czajkowski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 00:31:14 BST 2006

I host the LAN party there every so often lately they've been held in house
or at someone elses house. However, when I do host there I can fit 25 people
with Computers. For the meetings I'm gonna venture to say we attract 15-20
(It can easly hold 30-35 without machines.) people without computers so it
should be plenty big for a demo layout with space for everyone to learn, eat
and breath. Just give me some dates so I can check with the hotel for
availability.

Jason Czajkowski