Ubuntu-Chicago Ubuntu Membership

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 10:35:57 BST 2006

Any way you can. Handing out CDs, writing documentation or wiki pages,
editing wiki pages, filing bugs, helping out on the forums, sitting on IRC
and helping others counts too. The goal is to be part of the community and
get Ubuntu out there. For example, our upcoming meeting would be a good way
to contribute, perhaps do a demonstration on programming on Linux.