Ubuntu-Chicago Intro

Richard Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 5 21:06:27 BST 2006

On Thursday 05 October 2006 14:07, Jason Czajkowski wrote:
> Welcome to the group Matt. Please feel free to share any ideas or ask any
> questions that you may have. At this point our group is still getting to
> know each other and making plans for a future. As a group we haven't
> showcased Ubuntu to the public. But, we are heading that direction. I have
> a great idea.....maybe just maybe we can broadcast (via webcam) our Ubuntu
> Meeting from the hotel and that way anyone who has to work or is too far
> away to attend (like Matt) can join in and ask questions via IRC or
> Ventrillo. I don't know if I have all the brains to set this up right but
> it might just work. Anyone wanna test it out? or Help me out? or Care?
>
> Jason Czajkowski

Oooh, that sounds like a pretty darn good idea. I think it would be cool to
broadcast the meeting. If you need some testing help let me know. I might
have an old web cam around here somewhere to play with, but I am guessing if
I do it is a POS if you know what i mean.

--
.:Richard Johnson
.:nixternal at ubuntu.com
.:ubuntu.com .:kubuntu.com .:edubuntu.com .:xubuntu.com