Ubuntu-Chicago Intro

Brian Green greenbrian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:10:10 BST 2006

What card are you using?
Any luck in the Mythtv/Knoppmyth forums?

I use a minimalistic window manager in my Mythtv setup - I'm always in the
remote driven gui anyways, no need to take up more resources. Course I'm
using this on my hdtv - if it's pulling double duty as a workstation as
well, I'd want to use Gnome/Ubuntu.

Brian