Ubuntu-Chicago October 28 meeting

Richard Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 4 00:32:18 BST 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 18:14, David Fourer wrote:
> I want to attend the October 28 Ubuntu Chicago meeting.  However, I
> can't figure out how to sign up on the sign-up web page.  I see what
> looks like a spread-sheet of signups but I can't add my name to it.  At
> least now there are a half dozen new people on the list, so I guess this
> is happening.  I'll show up.  No presentation.
>
> David Fourer
> dfourer at comcast.net
> 1623 W. Estes, Chicago, IL 60626
>
> Thanks.

David,

I will add your information to the list. If you could please signup on the
mailing list though would be greatly appreciated. The following link will
guide you in signing up, so you can get the behind the scenes work of the
Ubuntu Chicago team. Thanks David and we all look forward to meeting you.