Ubuntu-Chicago my latest project

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 10:11:15 GMT 2006

For the past week and a half (roughly) I've been working on a presentation
about F/OSS for my Open Source group on my campus. The premise is explaining
Open Source to someone who has never heard of it. I finally completed /
presented it, and if anyone would be interested or wants to give me
feedback, I wrote a web log about it http://chi.ubuntu-us.org/?q=node/46.
I'll attach my outline in case anyone wants to look at it. It's a relief to
get this done finally and I hope to improve on this if you have any ideas.

--
-Freddy Martinez-
Kubuntu. [GNU/]Linux for human beings.