[Ubuntu Chicago] Can you help me?

Dick Lancial lunch at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 20 19:11:55 GMT 2006

I downloaded the Ubuntu OS .iso software.  Then I read and followed the
instructions for the MD5 Sums program (which is described on the Ubuntu
website) before I burn the iso image onto a CD.  After having done that
the MD5 Sum program indicated that the sums were NOT the same but were
different.  Does this mean that the iso image I downloaded is either
bad, corrupted or otherwise incomplete,  and therefore if burned to a CD
will not be a good burn and if so, would it be better to download from a
different download site?

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.

Dick Lancial
lunch at frontiernet.net