[Ubuntu Chicago] Updates.

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 16 07:34:03 GMT 2006

On Saturday 16 December 2006 00:00, Freddy Martinez wrote:
|    - We need more information for the meeting. I would like some feedback
|    for the agenda
|    - We need to build a business plan: goals, plans to implement them,
|    utc
|    - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings is our working agenda,
|    make edits as you wish
|    - If you don't have an account, email me and I'll do it
|    - Directions are updated, thanks J Lee
|    - Thanks to Robert Marsan for booking the event.
|    - More information will be added soon, check the meeting page
|    regularly.

Good deal, I will work on puting some stuff up unless someone beats me to it.

| Also, Andrew Robert and I are doing an impromptu bug triage session
| tomorrow (Saturday). For some more information please see
| https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage
| I am saying from 7-11 (hopefully that's okay, I haven't talked to the other
| guys) but if you want to come and start learning about bugs, or in general
| helping out on Launchpad, email the list back. Thanks

That would be Andrew Bassett by the way. is that 7am to 11am or 7pm until
11pm? 7am to 11am I will probably be able to make a little bit of it.

Good job Freddy, RJ, Lee, and Andrew. You all have been rocking out hardcore.
Definitely thanks to Lee for the Elmhurst library idea, and for RJ on booking
it. Andrew, Freddy and RJ are triaging bugs like crazy, here comes a bad pun,
but they have caught the bug :)  I am going to have to start working harder,
otherwise they will bypass me.

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com