[Ubuntu Chicago] Updates.

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 06:00:02 GMT 2006

   - We need more information for the meeting. I would like some feedback
   for the agenda
   - We need to build a business plan: goals, plans to implement them,
   utc
   - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings is our working agenda,
   make edits as you wish
   - If you don't have an account, email me and I'll do it
   - Directions are updated, thanks J Lee
   - Thanks to Robert Marsan for booking the event.
   - More information will be added soon, check the meeting page
   regularly.

Also, Andrew Robert and I are doing an impromptu bug triage session tomorrow
(Saturday). For some more information please see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage
I am saying from 7-11 (hopefully that's okay, I haven't talked to the other
guys) but if you want to come and start learning about bugs, or in general
helping out on Launchpad, email the list back. Thanks

--
-Freddy Martinez-
Kubuntu. [GNU/]Linux for human beings.