[Ubuntu Chicago] Fw: Bugs

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:41:22 GMT 2006

Why not today?! In fact, I'm going to call today Ubuntu Chicago LoCo Bug
Day. I've got a pretty light schedule today, I can do it. Everyone meet in
#ubuntu-bugs and start tracking these down. Just say Admiral_Chicago ping or
something so I know you're there.
For starters, look at this page http://tinyurl.com/ymqhe8
and start trying to assign them to a package, maybe ask for some more
information about the problem, screenshots, or more information. Close any
bugs that affect Warty or Hoary and were fixed in Breezy / Dapper / Edgy.
Remember to thank people for a bug report, and check these links:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs
Let me know what you think.