[Ubuntu Chicago] Fw: Bugs

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:46:16 GMT 2006

Hey gang. We have a web of bugs that need triage, over a thousands. If you
have about an hour, try to find out which bugs affect which packages, try to
reproduce, close ANY bugs related to Hoary or Worty, and in general shrink
down the # of bugs. Look at Sarah's email below. It would be real cool if we
came together as a team and did this, to really push our team as people that
do more than advocacy (which is still important). PM me on IRC for help.