Ubuntu-Chicago Chicago GLUG - Ubuntu cooperation

John Quigley jquigley at chicagolug.org
Thu Aug 24 20:03:20 BST 2006

Hey Folks:

My name is John Quigley and I'm the founder of the Chicago GNU/Linux
Users Group.  I'm looking to form a cooperation between Chicago Ubuntu
and ourselves; it seems to me to be a fairly natural fit, and I think
we'd all have a lot of fun together.

Here's some more information, about myself and our group:

Group Homepage: http://www.chicagolug.org/
About myself:   http://www.chicagolug.org/~jquigley/

I'd love to strike up conversation with you guys on possible points of
collaboration or cooperation.  I believe Rich frequents our IRC channel.

Looking forward to meeting you all, and,

Regards,
John Quigley

mail: jquigley at chicagolug.org
       jquigley at jquigley.com