[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: SCALE 19X Moved to July 28-31

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 25 02:52:13 UTC 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	SCALE 19X Moved to July 28-31
Date: 	Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:11:48 -0800
From: 	info at socallinuxexpo.org <info at socallinuxexpo.org>
To: 	nhaines at ubuntu.com

NEW DATES
July 28 - 31, 2022

NEW LOCATION:
Los Angeles

SCALE 19x was originally planned to take place March 3-6 of this year in
Pasadena. However, due to developments in the COVID-19 pandemic, SCALE 19x
is being rescheduled to July 28-31st AND is moving to Los Angeles.

Re-scheduling SCALE 19x will enable us to provide the safe environment that
our attendees, staff, and speakers deserve. We remain excited as ever to
bring back SCALE after a year hiatus, and have a great lineup for you this
year.

 From the SCALE 19x team - we would like to thank you for your continued
support and understanding. We can't wait to see all of you in July!

You can get up-to-date information about our COVID-19 protocols at:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/scale-19x-and-covid-19

SCALE 19x will meet or exceed the requirements laid out by the Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention, State of California medical authorities,
and local health departments.

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,