[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, June 20th, 2021 at 7pm PDT.

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 20 04:33:35 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

It's been a long, tough year, and it's time to start getting together
again.  Ubuntu has migrated from Freenode, and so we're going to get
together on the new IRC network Libera Chat.

Sunday, June 20th, we're having our regularly scheduled monthly LoCo
meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.libera.chat.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - https://www.ubuntu.com/