[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, November 15th, 2020 PST.

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 14 02:04:02 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!  I hope this email finds you and your loved ones safe
and healthy under the current conditions.

Sunday, November 15th, we're having our regularly scheduled monthly LoCo
meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

This month, we'll touch base again and talk about Ubuntu and how things
are going this year, and plans for next year.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add your
comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - https://www.ubuntu.com/