[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, February 16th, 2020 PST.

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 16 02:18:34 UTC 2020

My apologies this month.  I thought I sent this out Thursday morning!

Sunday, February 16th, we're having our regularly scheduled monthly LoCo
meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

This month, we'll discuss our final plans for the SCALE 18x expo on
March 6-8.  If you have any ideas or questions, ask them in the meeting
or on this list!  If you can help out with the booth, please sign up
here or email me and I can add you to the volunteer list:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale18x

Feel free to add additional items to the meeting page on the Ubuntu
wiki.  The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/20January19

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply to this message and I'll get
your topics added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - https://www.ubuntu.com/