[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu California meeting on Sunday, November 17th, 2019 PST.

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 17 07:55:13 UTC 2019

Sunday, November 17th, we're having our regularly scheduled monthly LoCo
meeting at 7pm PST in #ubuntu-us-ca on chat.freenode.net.

The agenda is currently empty. Feel free to add additional items to the
meeting page on the Ubuntu wiki.  The meeting page is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/19November 17

If you are unable to edit the wiki, reply to this message and I'll get
your topics added.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - https://www.ubuntu.com/