[Ubuntu-US-CA] ALERT

charlie info at soulgrave.com
Fri Mar 8 17:49:40 UTC 2019

Team,

I feel that I'm in a better position now to declare my hard lockdown
ended. All security measures have been updated and if you still notice
anything odd from my social media accounts, emails, or anything, let me
know. Luckily, the laptop that was taken was encrypted and required a
login password and so that person won't have an easy time getting into
it if at all.

Charlie Luna

'carbonzero' on IRC