[Ubuntu-US-CA] Massive Collection #1 Breach Exposes 773 Million Emails

Charlie Luna ircsurfer at icloud.com
Sat Jan 19 21:10:54 UTC 2019

Please read this and check your email addresses! I know data breaches are becoming commonplace these days and that's truly sad but it's something we must anticipate and make absolutely sure all of our online accounts have different passwords and now to change them all again. Sigh.

But these things are very serious to me since I value privacy at all costs and I want all of you and others around the world to be safe and protected.

https://gizmodo.com/mother-of-all-breaches-exposes-773-million-emails-21-m-1831833456

Charlie Luna

ubuntu-california.org