[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Hour San Francisco & SF Bay Area [L]UG list(s)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 17 05:30:12 UTC 2019

Lyz, et. al.,

Lyz - thanks:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours?action=diff&rev2=76&rev1=75
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours
Looks much more clean and current now - and also well has the
relevant info. how to properly kick off, list, etc. an Ubuntu Hour
(at least for California) so it will show in the relevant places, etc.
Much better.  :-)

I also, bit earlier, did major update to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UserGroupContacts/Groups#SF
Okay, sure it breaks the "pretty" format, but links to generally
much more current and useful information, and will in all likelihood
at least generally link to fairly well maintained reasonably current
and fairly complete information.